Employment Opportunities for Youth: Gaining Job Skills and Work Experience while Getting Paid
YOUTH EMPLOYMENT FUND
Are you looking for an employment opportunity that will help you gain job skills and experience, while getting paid?
Well, here’s your chance to make it happen!
The Youth Employment Fund Program has a great opportunity for young people to join the professional world!
- Full-time, paid job opportunities in various sectors and industries
- Up to $1000 worth of support for transportation, apparel and training
For YEF participants, we will:
- Directly link you to employers
- Set up interviews on your behalf
- Find the right job for you
- Provide Resume/Cover Letter assistance
- Provide one-on-one job counselling
All FREE of charge!
- 18-29 years of age
- Have a valid SIN card
- Currently out of school and work
Check out some of the job leads at www.newcomerwomen.org/jobpostings.html
Please feel free to contact us for more information:
745 Danforth Avenue Suite 402, Toronto, ON
Lindsay Gowan firstname.lastname@example.org