Connecting newcomers to information and community services
New to Canada? We Can Answer Your Questions
- How do I get my child into school?
- Where can I find a doctor?
- How do I find housing?
- When can I apply for citizenship?
- Where can I find healthy food?
- What are my legal rights at work?
- I need help filling out forms
- How do I read my water bill?
- What are property taxes?
At Newcomer Women’s Services Toronto, we provide support, advocacy and information to individuals and families who need information and resources on many, different issues, including:
- Computer Classes
- Legal and Social Services
- Housing and Tenant rights
- Education and Health services
- Employment and Job Search Assistance
- Programs for Internationally Trained Professionals
- Credential Evaluations
- Shelter, Food and Clothing
- Child, Youth and Family Resources
- Filling out Forms and Application
- Orientation to Toronto and Canadian life
- Understanding Property Tax and Utility (Water) Billing in Toronto
For more information, contact Natasa Boskovic, Manager, Settlement Program at 416.469.0196 or email@example.com
Answer your questions within 2 business days!