- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold may be required.
- Several years of related retail sales experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: European (e. Russian) language is an asset
- Proficient with computer applications: MS Office, social media, point of sales (POS)
- Driver’s license in Ontario; clean abstract.
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Determine staffing requirements; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in wholesale and retail sales or of departments in such establishments
- Determine market trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues
• Address staffing requirements, including the hiring, develop