This company is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
We are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
Working as part of a team, the Store Associate performs all general operations and merchandising duties required to successfully run a store.
The Store Associate is responsible for the following:
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in the receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Must be a strong team player; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).