Looking for a Senior Benefits Specialist for a leading bank in Toronto, Ontario.
- This role will manage the benefits strategies for Canada.
- The primary role is to plan, lead, coordinate and implement benefits programs that are compliant with company policies and local laws for the Canada, which currently comprises around 1,000 associates.
- The successful candidate will partner with leaders and HR partners and provide consultative advice on benefit-related programs to ensure attraction, retention and engagement of workforce.
- This position is responsible for the on-going maintenance and optimization of existing benefits programs ensuring alignment to external market and internal benefits and total rewards strategy.
- Partnership with the HR Operations team will be of major importance to ensure policy leads to flawless delivery of benefits.
- The position reports to the Sr. Manager, International Benefits who will provide strategic and tactical leadership to the Benefits Manager.
- A proactive, engaged consultant that is fully tapped into the market hotspots to inform our attraction strategies
- Candidates with talent retention as well as knowledge of cost saving methods.
- Candidate is expected to operate in a matrix-ed environment
- Represent Benefits point-of-view in key corporate initiatives as well as the corporate point-of-view with client groups.
- Candidates who are detailed, results oriented and flexible with the ability to manage multiple initiatives in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must have 5-7 years of Benefits experience
- Benefits experience within Finance industry is preferred but not required
Pay: $ 31.50/hr.
Duration: 14 months
Location: Downtown Toronto