Pay Rate: $17.50/hr
Duration: 12 months
Shift: between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Perform remote support on a full-time basis by taking inbound calls from customers.
- Accountable for the diagnosis and repair of equipment hardware and software problems over the phone. The individual will have a strong technical aptitude as well as the ability to sell the program to the customer, and driven to meet team & individual target goals.
- Direct unresolved escalations to the most cost effective and efficient route to fix a specific issue.
- Frequently interfaces within functional area (TSR teams, Technical Support Team and Level 2 teams) as well as with management in the area supported.
- Reduce field service visits and increase machine up time for customers.
- Can clearly communicate technical content to non-technical individuals
- Skilled in the use of diagnostic tools and experienced with troubleshooting over the phone.
- Ability to interact professionally and courteously with customers on the phone.
- Experience and/or understanding in troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Competency in working with PCs and standard PC applications like Outlook, Internet Explorer and Microsoft Office.
- Proficient typing skills (30 words/min).
- Ability conceptualize customer issues as part of the problem-solving process where lab or virtual systems are not available.
- Ability to logically examine and interpret information from different sources to develop a course of action.
- Possesses a strong customer focus, with a commitment towards delivering results.
- Results oriented with an excellent record of success.
- Must be available to work hours between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. eastern time, depending on shift coverage requirements.
- Past networking and call centre experience.