- Working under the Project Managers
- Coordinates site projects QA/QC (Security/BAS/RTLS) documentation and QA processes.
- Compiles project status reports
- Coordinates project schedules
- Coordinates project meetings
- Identifies and resolves procedural problems.
- Identifies and analyzes requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverable.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Background in Project coordination.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within engineering field.
- A high level of accuracy and self motivation.
Duration: 3 months to start, with possibility of extension
|Job Category||Office Work|