As a Mailroom Administrator, you will be responsible for the effective operation of the mail distribution centre. Basic administrative/office experience is an asset.
Our ideal candidate is reliable, organized, computer savvy and comfortable with completing repetitive tasks. We are looking for candidates who are flexible to work contracts ranging from 3 months – 1 year.
Responsibilities may include:
- Accurately and efficiently managing all outgoing mail
- Ensure quality customer service standards are met or exceeded.
- Receive, open (as applicable, sort and deliver all incoming mail, output and courier to the various business units as well as prepare, sort and ship all outgoing mail and couriers.
- Final processing of all troubleshooting mail, which involves a higher level of knowledge and skill as well as processing inbound bulk mail, stats and daily workflow
- Training all new staff within the mailroom.
- Strong, multi-tasking, organizational and prioritizing skills for a high volume, deadline driven environment
- Ability to cope effectively with fluctuating volumes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, precise communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage change
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent PC skills, both in speed and accuracy
- Reliability: Must show up for shifts consistently and in a timely fashion
- Computer savvy: Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- MUST be comfortable lifting 10-30 lbs.
- 0-5 years of related experience