Perform a wide variety of clerical and physical duties providing efficient, fast and reliable movement of documents and packages.
As a Mail Clerk you will:
- Accept, sort and process incoming and outgoing Canada Post and courier mail
- Accept, sort and deliver small to large freight items to business units
- For outgoing mail ensure envelopes are sealed and that correct postage is applied to Domestic, US and international mail. Sort and tray mail for dispatch to Canada Post.
- Process envelopes and documents for distributor courier mail. Manage workflow of mail ensuring timely distribution of priority documents
- Process courier shipments to business partners
- Answer questions in person or over the telephone in regards Mail Services products, procedures and services provided
- Provide manual support to Facilities and other business groups as and when required
What we are looking for…
- Minimum education:High school diploma
- Ability to organize multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Skills, including a work knowledge of word (ie; mail merge) and Excel
- Able to lift 10 Kg Weight
Who you are…
You are a team player who not only understands our core values but lives them every day. You know the importance of…
- Bringing clarity and focus to your work;
- Doing what you say you will;
- Remaining flexible;
- Collaborating with others;
- Understanding our business, the market and our customers;
- Developing yourself and others; and
- Doing the right thing!
We are an Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) compliant workplace. You can be confident that our recruitment and hiring processes will be modified to accommodate disabilities, if requested.
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Office Work|