We are hiring an Electronics Repair Technician on 12-month contract for a leading records management company in Scarborough, ON.
- Assemble/disassemble electronic components and circuit boards
- Follow a step by step procedure to rebuild units for field use.
- Work on bench repairing units that have been returned by field reps
- Take the units apart to clean them and re-assemble the unit using new parts.
- Each unit will be tested and shipped back out to the field to be re-used.
- Technical ability and be mechanically inclined.
- Ability to use a multi meter (multitester or VOM) to measure electrical units i.e. current, voltage, resistance
- Able to use an electric screwdriver as well as other tools.
Shift: 6:30 am – 2:45 pm
Contract Length: 12 Months