Join a leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family and tabletop games, RPGs, CCGs/TCGs, pop culture and toys for creative minds at play. We are looking for upbeat, energetic and positive individuals to join our team as E-commerce Sales Associate.
- 3 years experience working with e-commerce sales and distribution with in-depth understanding of B2C sales and B2B.
- Intermediate level in MS and Excel
- Hands on experience with ecommerce shopping cart system
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Graphic Design skills will be a plus
- Must be able to take minimum direction, and able to work independently.
- Handle communication with accounts about sales, promotion, product release, inventory updates.
- Manage Retail website and E-Commerce Channels.
- Manage current online platforms like Amazon, eBay, and add new ones.
- Compile data which will help decisions on new sales strategy
- In charge of the full life cycle of new product on site process for various accounts
- Assist in formulating and executing marketing strategy.
- Help manage and create email campaigns.
Please include previous work samples, portfolio, and achievements along with your resume.