We are currently looking for self-motivated Delivery Drivers who are enthusiastic, hardworking and driven towards success. The ideal candidates are able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our customers turn their dream homes into reality.
Being a delivery driver for our company means you are often the final connection between the company and our valued customers. Our delivery teams are regarded amongst the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity, skilled product handling, and commitment to providing our customers with the ultimate delivery experience. As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for the careful loading and unloading of delivery trucks, providing professional, efficient delivery service in the customer’s home, and working with other departments to ensure a positive overall customer experience. This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the overall standard of excellence that has made our company the envy of our competitors for over a century.
Our Delivery Drivers:
- Load and unload delivery trucks efficiently
- Deliver products to customers’ homes with care
- Provide product set up and assembly
- Represent our company with professionalism and courtesy and provide exceptional customer service
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures
Why Our Company?
- Industry leading training program for all our associates
- Continuous training and development to ensure your success
- Outstanding earning potential includes monthly bonus for qualified drivers
- A generous employee discount program
- Profit sharing
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage
What are we looking for?
- Your G License and Clean Driver’s Abstract (Preference given to applicants with experience driving a 26′ delivery truck).
- Your ability to maneuver heavy merchandise and provide an efficient, safe and comfortable
- Delivery experience for our customers.
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Your openness, approachability and sincerity
- Your integrity and drive to succeed
- Your passion for continuous learning and self-development
Physical Working Conditions:
- Employee is required to work both indoors and outdoors
- Requires driving within the city limits and surrounding areas
- Heavy Lifting and negotiating the safe movement of product on and off the delivery truck, into customers’ homes, through doorways and up and down stairs; assembly, set-up and removal of packaging
- Frequently moving the whole body; standing or walking for periods of time; sitting
One simple click could change your life. Apply Now.