Come join a passionate team that provides “boutique” service through individualized client support!
1. Creating all marketing resources for our Employment team, Settlement Services, English Language School, Youth Job Connection, and other services within the agencies.
2. Connecting with other communication/marketing officers via social media to share and promote our services and programs.
3. Creating a monthly calendar for our on-site workshops that support youth clients in particular and job seekers generally.
4. Posting new jobs to our website and downloading all applications from the website and use Salesforce to send them to the employment team. (WordPress Skills required – WP Bakery settings).
5. Writing a monthly newsletter to more than 5,000 recipients over Mailchimp.
6. Updating our website graphics as needed (monthly banner update, button, event page, etc.)
7. Communicating via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn with interested parties.
8. Ensuring consistent Branding based on branding guidelines of programs.
9. Projecting budget of costs for the fiscal year.
10. Using analytics to determine the best use of marketing and media.
11. Updating and regulating “What’s New at NEW” board with upcoming program flyers, outside resources and required documents.
12. Tracking workshop attendance and orders through Eventbrite.
13. Contributing to the team – directly with the Executive Director and Staff to help realize our mission statement that “Strong Women Build Strong Communities.”
Knowledge of the sector would be an asset!
Key Soft Skills
✓ An exceptional communicator, both internally and externally (outreach has always been the core of this role)
✓ An energetic relationship builder
✓ A proactive idea generator in leading our outreach/promotion campaigns
This is a unionized position. Part-time hours can be negotiated.
Please send all resumes to Judy@newcomerwomen.org