Do you have strong customer service experience and excellent written and oral communication abilities? We are looking for Call Centre Representatives looking to gain experience in the banking/insurance sector. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude and great interpersonal skills!
This position is a contract role with a possibility of a full time permanent conversion based on performance.
Our clients are leading Canadian financial and insurance providers. The Collections Agent/Call Centre Representative will be responsible for providing high levels of service to external and internal customers.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from clients and advisors
- Complete outbound calls
- Proactively work to identify and correct customer issues, resolve customer concerns, and coordinate with other departments as required
- Ensure positive and effective relationships are maintained with customers and sponsor partners
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- 1-2 years call centre experience;
- 2-5 years retail/customer service;
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize under stressful and changing circumstances;
- Phone confidence and professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to quickly learn new computer skills;
- Banking/Insurance experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- Intermediate MS Proficiency & Typing Speed of 40 wpm
- Flexibility to work core business hours 8 am AST to 10 PM as required.
- MUST be comfortable working a rotating shift schedule
|Job Category||Customer Service|