- Provides commissioning support to project team on a variety of fronts.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems within the Building Automation System (BAS).
- Familiar with mechanical and electrical systems and equipment with the ability perform repeat tasks efficiently and accurately, and record tasks using QA documentation.
- Completes work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures, perform data entry.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Technical Post Secondary Education
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of building systems, HVAC controls, and the building environment.
- Ability to climb a 6-8-foot ladder
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important
Duration: 3 months
Night Shift: 4 pm – 6:00 am