Are you a French bilingual with great customer service experience and excellent written and oral communication skills? We are looking for a Bilingual Call Centre Representative looking to gain experience in the banking/insurance sector. This position is a contract role with as strong possibility of a full time permanent conversion based on performance.
Our clients are leading Canadian financial and insurance providers. The Call Centre Representative will be responsible for providing high levels of service to external and internal customers.
- Answer inbound calls and emails from clients and advisors
- Proactively work to identify and correct customer issues, resolve customer concerns, and coordinate with other departments as required
- Ensure positive and effective relationships are maintained with customers and sponsor partners
- Process transactions on specific product lines and maintain records accurately within established standards utilizing existing technology
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to prioritize under stressful and changing circumstances;
- Phone confidence and professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to quickly learn new computer skills;
- Banking/Insurance experience is an asset;
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- Flexibility to work core business hours 8 am AST to 10 PM AST as required.
- MUST be comfortable working a rotating shift schedule
|Job Category||Customer Service|