The Bilingual New Accounts Analyst is responsible for analyzing applications, using company systems and tools to ensure strong adherence to all AML-ATF and Risk processes and procedures.
- The individual will be responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls with strong Customer Care ethos effectively engaging, influencing and driving departmental goals.
- Strong ability to convey difficult messages to customers while maintaining the Brand and professional working relationship
- Team player who is effective in contributing to both individual and team results to ensure departmental success.
Must Have Skills:
- Customer Service experience with a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building and strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced, metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and be resourceful
- A strong will-to-win and the ability to thrive in an incentive and goal oriented environment, superior communication skills,
- Creative problem-solving and eager to find customized options and solutions for customers
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience in Risk and Credit Analysis.
- Min L3/G3 previous Year End Rating
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Nice to Have Skills:
- Strong understanding and a background in banking Risk and Credit will be an added advantage
Duration: 7 months
Shift: Must be able to work between these hours: M-F 8:30am – 9:00pm, Sat 10am – 6pm EST
Pay: Based on experience