Looking for self-motivated AZ Highway Transport Driver who is enthusiastic, hardworking and enjoys driving. The ideal candidate must be able to transport merchandise with great care and efficiency within Ontario and out-of-province while adhering to the regulations of the highway traffic act and company guidelines.
As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for:
- Carrying out mandatory routine vehicle inspections.
- Maintaining a daily log book with details of driving time, on duty time, rest breaks and off duty time.
- Transporting trailers and product in a safe and timely manner from store to store, including double dropping and shunting trailers when needed.
Why Join this Company?
- A generous employee discount program.
- Profit sharing.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental coverage.
- Working for a successful company
- Competitive pay, up to $60,000
- Your clean CVOR and drivers abstract along with a valid AZ Driver’s License
- Reliable, punctual and self-motivated
- A great attitude, strong work ethic and your integrity
- You are capable and confident in your ability
- Your good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote “AZ driver” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that part of our recruitment and selection process includes references and background checks.