• Provides reception duties for the organization such as taking messages for staff, and providing information to seniors, social service professionals, and the general public about our programs.
• Books groups and individual seniors for Camp Sunshine on Ward’s Island;
• Maintains donor database and co-ordinate donor relations activities including thank you letters, receipts and other aspects of donor recognition and stewardship;
• Updates website;
• Assists with input and design of communication materials such as program flyers, newsletter, and Annual Report.
• Co-ordinate mail-outs to donors, volunteers, and members;
• Maintain filing system;
• Responds to inquiries from volunteers and participants;
• Provide administrative support for grant proposals and reports to funders;
• Assist with programs as needed;
• Assist with organizing special events, gatherings for volunteers, & fundraisers;
• Other administrative duties such as maintaining office inventory, purchasing letterhead, etc.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of software such as Access, Microsoft Word, Publisher, website programs, and the Internet;
• Interest and ability to learn new database program such as Income Manager (a fundraising database);
• College or university degree in business administration or equivalent;
• Experience updating websites and graphic design skills;
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
• Strong writing skills;
• Enjoys interacting with seniors;
• Flexible and team-oriented approach;
• Experience working for a community-based non-profit organization.
|Job Category||Office Work|