- Provides reception duties for the organization such as taking messages for staff, and providing information to seniors, social service professionals, and the general public about our programs.
- Books groups and individual seniors for Camp Sunshine on Ward’s Island;
- Maintains donor database and co-ordinate donor relations activities including thank you letters, receipts and other aspects of donor recognition and stewardship;
- Updates website;
- Assists with input and design of communication materials such as program flyers, newsletter, and Annual Report.
- Co-ordinate mail-outs to donors, volunteers, and members;
- Maintain filing system;
- Responds to inquiries from volunteers and participants;
- Provide administrative support for grant proposals and reports to funders;
- Assist with programs as needed;
- Assist with organizing special events, gatherings for volunteers, & fundraisers;
- Other administrative duties such as maintaining office inventory, purchasing letterhead, etc.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of software such as Access, Microsoft Word, Publisher, website programs, and the Internet;
- Interest and ability to learn new database program such as Income Manager (a fundraising database);
- College or university degree in business administration or equivalent;
- Experience updating websites and graphic design skills;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills;
- Strong writing skills;
- Enjoys interacting with seniors;
- Flexible and team-oriented approach;
- Experience working for a community-based non-profit organization.
Start Date: July 24
Hours: Mon-Fri 10am-2pm
Starting salary: $17 per hour
|Job Category||Office Work|