We are seeking an Administrative Assistant on a 4 months contract for a multinational company in Markham, ON.
Administrative Assistant Accountabilities:
- Processing all aspects of technicians’ time and expenses on a weekly basis to ensure accurate information is submitted to Canadian Payroll.
- Reviewing customer calls; Preventative Maintenance – contract covered to ensure compliance.
- Interact directly with technicians to coordinate vehicle requirements, phones, uniforms and training material, along with being responsible for the monthly audit of all technician company credit card transactions.
- Required to work daily within online systems such as FX Service Management System and the SAP environment.
- Review all aspects of customer concerns, technician support and management reports.
- Order supplies for the technicians and others as needed.
- Familiarize with Health and Safety procedures, and take lead on the preparation, correction and certification of monthly quizzes for the technicians
- Handle all aspects of answering the phone; clients, suppliers, technicians, while multi-tasking with other duties and responsibilities
- Look after new employee functions such as ordering pcards, access cards, bell cards, business cards, as well as complete the termination list for employee departures
Administrative Assistant Mandatory Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience in an Administrative role handling multiple disciplines of duties and responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability of exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Strong and proficient computer skills – Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with SAP systems
- Customer service skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently when needed
Administrative Assistant Contract Length: 4 months
Administrative Assistant Work Location: Markham, Ontario
Pay rate: $16.25/hr