Accounting Associate, Fresh City Farms
- Process AP Invoices
- Process Customer Billing invoices
- Enter Cash Receipts
- Process Vendor payments
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Respond to Customer and Vendor inquiries
- Prepare month-end accruals for AP Conducts Accounts Reconciliations at month-end for AR & AP
- Enter various standard and month-end journal entries
- Perform special projects, as required
- Provide internal and external customer service to vendors, customers, peers and co-workers.
- Comply with the company’s vision, fundamentals, policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Manager
- Post-secondary completion (i.e. Three-year Diploma program), and a minimum of two years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Advanced Excel) and exposure to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively with peers and co-workers within the company, and customers and suppliers when necessary.
- Analytical thinking skills to make simple causal links of issues or situations (i.e. to determine whether or not a journal entry is required.)
- Positive attitude in a fluid environment.
|Job Category||Office Work|