Clothing Swap Day
Newcomer Women's Services Toronto is hosing a clothing swap event! Bring your gently used clothing. Exchange them for other gently used items!
Location: 745 Danforth Avenue, Suite 205, Toronto, M4J 1L4
- Item: Gently used and washed clothing for women, men and children. (No shoes, no underwear, no belts, and no accessories.)
- To participate, bring a minimum of 3 pieces of clothing (can be negotiable)
- For each item you drop off, you will be given 1 swap token in return.
- You are entitled to exchange items for the same number of tokens.
- Left over swap items will be donated to SEW-IT! (Sewing Entrepreneurship Program at Newcomer Women's Service Toronto) and women's shelter.
- Your cultural and ethnic clothing are welcome!
Any questions and inquiries, please contact Erika 416-751-8886 or email@example.com
RSVP at the Event Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/events/1570997943203179/